Sales Coordinator – Tuskys Mavazi at TuskysNovember 22, 2019
Tuskys, the leading retailer in Kenya has adopted remains to be a very strategic player in the market. It has experienced significant growth over the last few years, leading to many opportunities coming up
Overall Purpose: Undertake retail and customer service activities within the store in-order to optimize and exceed sales targets, customer satisfaction and profitability.
Key Primary duties and responsibilities
- Set Sales targets and cascade KPIs and thereof appraise and monitor staff performance using the KPIs.
- Oversee neat and attractive product display by ensuring maintenance of general cleanliness of the sales Floor, merchandise and shelves at all times.
- Execute all in store promotions to meet set targets.
- Ensure merchandise is appropriately tagged with correct prices and in good quality and in sellable condition;
- Ensure all members of staff are dressed as per the outlined dress code
- Scheduling of daily routines, offs and leaves and assist in training, mentoring and coaching of sales representative.
- Assist in periodical stock taking exercises and analyzing their feedback from customers
- Advises customers by providing information on products.
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other role as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any other related field.
- Diploma in Merchandising or related field.
Minimum 3 years’ experience preferably working in an apparel store.
Key Skills and Competence
- Supervisory skills
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.