Sales Engineer at Alfa LavalMay 11, 2018
Alfa Laval is a leading global provider of specialized products and engineering solutions based on its key technologies of heat transfer, separation and fluid handling. The company’s equipment, systems and services are dedicated to assisting customers in optimizing the performance of their processes. The solutions help them to heat, cool, separate and transport products in industries that produce food and beverages, chemicals and petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, starch, sugar and ethanol.
- Job Type:Full Time
- Job Field:Sales / Marketing
- East African countries that fall under the Alfa Laval South Africa’s scope of responsibility
- Implement and achieve the sales and marketing strategy
- Implementation of strategies into specific sales activities
- Carry out price segmentation of the target market
- Utilise all the tools provided by Alfa Laval for reporting
- Promote AL products and services in order to increase customer share as well as market share
- Responsible for growing the Sales volumes in the agreed segment/region, whilst also promoting the companies complete range of products
- Participate in company projects of diverse character
- To assist with providing necessary reports in an accurate and timely manner
- Being professional in interacting with customers
- Drive, implement and live by our DNA values in your role as a Sales Engineer
- Customer visits in the region on a regular basis
- Bachelor Degree Engineering
- A proven track record in an engineering sales environment,including process knowledge preferably in the food sector.
- Technical Sales Experience.
- Numerical skills, mastering Excel and Database Management.
- Good communication & negotiation skills. Express verbal and written ideas effectively to all levels of people.
- Be able to travel, visit customers in the region on a continuous Basis.
- Customer service oriented.
- High Integrity.
- Business acumen.
SOME OF YOUR COMPETENCIES:
- Creative and inspiring
- Commercially oriented
- Outgoing sales orientation
- Proactive, Self-starter, decisive and hands-on
- Team oriented
- Capable of investigating potential for sales across the region.
- Ability to work under pressure
Interested and qualified? Go to Alfa Laval career website on www.alfalaval.com to apply