SALES REPRESENTATIVESJune 26, 2019
Position: Sales Representatives
Nature of Job: Full Time
Location: Nairobi with travel to various regions
Salary: 40K Plus commissions
Our client is seeking to recruit sales representatives with good experience in selling solutions and products to the Agricultural sector. The sales reps will sell packaging solutions to Floriculture, Horticulture and Removals. The client deals with quality Packaging solutions for the Agricultural sector- Floriculture, Horticulture and Removals. They also provide Insulation solutions for Roofs, Wall and Pipes; Acoustic solutions; Damp Proof Membrane; Floor Under layer; Expansion Joint Filler; Sealant Cords and Duct-Wrap. The products improve energy efficiency and provide comfort while serving to reduce energy costs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• New business development – identifying and developing new external customer relationships
• Development of plans to achieve set billed revenue targets in the segment;
• Provide regular forecasts from the generation, management and closing of a significant pipeline of sales utilizing a CRM system
• Increase product and Business solutions penetration through cross sell to named accounts, in assigned segment
• Train and lead the partners to maximize performance to ensure continued revenue growth and customer retention;
• Work closely with the partners to devise and deliver individual sales targets and subsequent revenues;
• Ensure that the segments for which you are responsible work effectively with the overall Sales, Marketing and Operations functions within the business;
• Develop strong relationships with Consultants in the industry at C – suite to maintain ongoing revenue stream
• Ensure all accounts are managed through well thought out Account Development Plans
• Maintain timely and 100% accurate Sales reports on, competitor intelligence, Sales performance and all information relevant to the assigned segment;
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Achievement of set revenue billing target as per revenue growth objectives
• Documented existence of Sales pipeline within the SLA’s captured on the CRM
• Accurately monitor accounts performance on a weekly basis to ensure each account meets set thresholds.
• Ensure 100% adherence to terms of LPO and debt collection from customers
• Accurately monitor product performance and contribution on a weekly basis to ensure balanced portfolio management between strategic and organic growth.
• Daily, Weekly and monthly reporting of sales activities feeding into the management report
• Consistence weekly feedback to the management on the market needs for the portfolio under management.
• 100% compliance to sales automation tools, processes and set standards
• University Degree /Diploma in- Agriculture/Business/Sales and Marketing
• Must have 3 years’ experience in B2B sales engagements selling Agricultural products or solutions
• A good agronomic knowledge growing and packaging of product for transportation
• Flexible to spend a significant amount of time travelling locally
• A team player
• Must uphold high levels of integrity and be honest
• Good Communication skills
• Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrable track record of selling any products to the Agribusiness industry
• Ability to create winning bid proposals, plan and conduct contract negotiations and present in a compelling manner;
• Additional sales experience to enterprise, government and Agricultural sectors is also desirable
• Ability to build and maintain strategic relationships with key partners and consultants;
• Ability to understand and explain the technology behind closed cell polyethylene foam, to analyze competitor offerings and the ability to position the company’s capability successfully against them;
• Strong business Acumen;
• Team player with pleasant outgoing personality & resilience
• Good communication and interpersonal skills – English must be spoken fluently; other local language skills would be advantageous;
• Proactive, confident, energetic & with ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to work independently and to maintain a high level of motivation.
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.