Service Manager at Sheffield Steel SystemsJuly 24, 2018
Our services entail Concept Design, Customized Solutions, Fabrications, Supplies, and Spares and after Sales Services. Sheffield provides a one stop shop solution for setting up and equipping a wide range of food and beverage facilities including Kitchens, Restaurants, Bar and Coffee Shops.
We seek to hire a Service Manager with the following experience.
Sheffield Steel Systems
- Job Type:Full Time
- Experience:10 years
- Job Field:Engineering / Technical
Sheffield Steel Systems Limited is a registered company specializing in the provision of Kitchen and Laundry Solutions. We are located off Mombasa road near Syokimau railway station.
- Strategy implementation to achieve service excellence during installation and after sales.
- Create a strong team of technicians who are sound technically, motivated through regular trainings and understand service delivery levels.
- Create and offer to customers of Bronze, Silver and Gold service contracts with different terms of operations.
- Ensure good interaction with our suppliers to ensure that we are up to date with knowledge and tools.
- Achieve sufficient revenue out of the opportunities available in servicing our installations by sale of spares.
- Work with Sales Managers to ensure that our Services excellence add value to Sales process and brings huge goodwill.
- Management of operational tools and controlling and maintaining of spare parts stocks.
- Managing Repair and maintenance of machinery, equipment and appliances both for Sheffield and Customer either at site or in the Workshop. This may include preparing quotations, sourcing, modifications etc.
- Preparing Annual Maintenance Contracts and Free Maintenance Contracts Proposals.
- Planning and scheduling for execution to ensure timely deliveries and customer satisfaction.
- Documenting reports and maintaining daily, weekly and Monthly reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 10 Years working experience.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills and can work under pressure.
- Good customer service skills.
- Dynamic with good problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership and ability to couch and motivate teams.
- Good interpersonal skills
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their application indicating their current Gross salary by 20th August, 2018 to email@example.com
Sheffield steel systems is a professional company and does not charge any amount of money during the recruitment process .Only shortlisted Candidates who meet our expectations will be contacted.