Social Media Content Creator at Family MediaNovember 28, 2019
Family Media is the pioneer Christian broadcaster in Kenya and the largest in East and Central Africa.
We pride ourselves in creating and publishing compelling media on all possible channels that inspires and encourages our audience to have a meaningful relationship with Christ.
To achieve our mandate, we wish to hire the following:
- Develop content for social media
- Engage with our different audience
- Monitor progress using analytical tools
- Prepare daily and weekly reports for management
- Come up with different social media campaigns
- Respond to questions and comments on social media platforms
- Take photos
- A good understanding of the main social media channels such as; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Previous marketing/social media experience
- Excellent customer care skills
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, Public Relations or in a related field
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and a copy of their CV to email@example.com by 6th December 2019 with the job title as the email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.