Software Sales Executive,Westlands(25K)November 15, 2019
Our client offers great IT solutions & fleet management systems, with highly efficient parking management solutions and hand punch systems.
Software Sales Executive duties and responsibilities of the job: –
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending software solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Create a database through various online platforms and identify key prospects in the organizations.
- Do telecall to book an appointment and deliver the Demo of the product required by the client?
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications: –
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales. Should be a graduate in any Stream.
Location: Westlands, Nairobi
Salary remuneration: –
Candidates will be offered salary starting from 25k gross to the level of their performance in the interview.
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the position.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.