Stundent Attachment-Resource Centre at Capital Markets Authority (CMA)November 20, 2019
The Capital Markets Authority (CMA) is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing efficient Capital Markets in Kenya. The Authority occasionally invites applications from qualified, competent and experienced candidates for various positions.
For all the positions, we are looking for candidates who are proactive high performers; goal oriented, possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, able to meet deadlines, have a strong attention to detail as well as having a view of the big picture and are dynamic.
CMA is an equal opportunity employer.
Attachment Period: 3 months (non-renewable)
Reporting to the Senior Officer Knowledge Management, the selected candidate will be responsible for;
- Assisting in the Resource Centre with daily routines and administrative tasks.
- Assisting in Knowledge management initiatives.
- Assisting in the indexing and systematic arrangement of Resource Centre collections.
- Assisting with updating content on the Resource Centre portal and library database.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- A 3rd or 4th Year Student taking a Bachelor’s degree in Library and Information Science/ Information Science/ Knowledge Management or related studies (currently not in session).
- Basic IT and knowledge of automated Library systems will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies
- General understanding of Libraries and their operations
- Good report writing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Ability to complete assignments within set timelines
- Team player
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Applications should be received on or before December 1, 2019.
Note: Please provide complete and accurate information pertaining to the instructions provided in the e-recruitment portal. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
“Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
THE CAPITAL MARKETS AUTHORITY DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.