Technical Sales Representative(80K-120K)-NairobiNovember 20, 2019
Our client is a registered company specializing in the provision of Kitchen and Laundry Solutions. Our services entail Concept Design, Customized Solutions, Fabrications, Supplies, and Spares and After Sales Services. They provide a one-stop-shop solution for setting up and equipping a wide range of food and beverage facilities including Kitchens, Restaurants, Bar and Coffee Shops.
They seek to hire a Technical Sales Representative with the following experience:
Salary:80k-120k plus commission
Duties and Responsibilities;-
- Achieve a monthly sales target of Ksh 8-10 Million per Month.
- Achieve Qualitative Targets- monthly, quarterly & annually.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets for the team.
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures and submitting real-time reports.
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you by your manager.
Qualifications & Skills required
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Project Management experience will be an added advantage.
- They must have achieved previous targets of 5million
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and ‘people skills’
- The ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Flexible working hours
- Experience in B2B sales of Kitchen, Laundry or technical equipment will be an added advantage.
- Presentable and of good attitude
- The benefit of having your own car is that they will fuel and service it.
- Must be 35-40 years of age
- Must have sold big projects for commercial equipment, cars, heavy machinery, generators.
- Must have at least got tenders from government, schools supplying them with big goods.
- Sales engineers looking for sales will be an added advantage.
- Commissions once you achieve a certain target.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the above requirements please apply by sending your updated CV to email@example.com under the ‘Technical Sales Representative’