Terms of engagement
Users of this site, both employers and employees, are hereby supposed to give feedback of the outcomes of their engagement, on whether a hire is successfully done.
The site is founded and run on the principle of trust between all the user parties.
Both Recruiters and Job seekers are supposed to carry out checks before engaging each other to determine suitability and authenticity of their engagement, unless when they have directly contracted Jobsikaz.com to do so on their behalf.
Use of material
You agree to use the Website solely for lawful purposes in the Republic of Kenya. By accessing the Website from outside Kenya, You assume responsibility for complying with the law of the applicable jurisdiction.
The information, data, graphics, messages, music, photographs, software, sound, video or other materials (“Content”) of the Website are subject to international copyright laws. The copyrights in the Content are owned by Jobsikaz.Com and its parent company Lincoln Education Services, and the organization and display of the Website as a whole is a collective work owned by Jobsikaz.com. You agree not to not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, frame or create derivative works from such content. Notwithstanding the above, You may print or download one copy of the materials or content on this site on any single computer for Your personal use, provided You keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Website contains links to third party Websites (“Third Party Sites”). Because Jobsikaz.Com has no control over Third Party Sites, Jobsikaz.Com does not endorse, has not reviewed and is not responsible for the availability of Third Party Sites. You acknowledge that use of Third Party Sites is at your own risk and that Jobsikaz.Com is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss you incur in connection with products or services available on Third Party Sites, nor for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency or other aspect of Third Party Sites.
Registration and password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and password. You shall be responsible for all uses of your password, whether or not authorized by you.
Specific prohibited uses
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and employers seeking employees. Jobsikaz.Com specifically prohibits any use of the Website, and all users agree not to use the Website, for any of the following:
• Posting or submitting any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own accurate resume (living individual seeking employment on a full-time or part-time basis on his or her own behalf).
• Revising any material posted or submitted by any other person or entity.
• Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or any activity being conducted on this Website.
• Taking any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Website’s infrastructure.
• If You have a password allowing access to a non-public area of this Website, disclosing to or sharing Your password with any third parties or using Your password for any unauthorized purpose.
• Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Website other than the search engine and search agents available from Jobsikaz.Com on this Website and other than generally available third party web browsers.
• Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Website.
Website security rules
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation:
• Accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access,
• Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization,
• Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”,
• Sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products/services, or
• Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Jobsikaz.Com will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
Jobsikaz.Com does not warrant that the Website will operate error-free or that the Website and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If Your use of the Website or the material results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, Jobsikaz.Com is not responsible for those costs.
The Website and material are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind. Jobsikaz.Com, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement. Jobsikaz.Com makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics, and links.
In no event shall Jobsikaz.Com, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the Website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Website and the material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold Jobsikaz.Com, its officers, subsidiaries and affiliated companies harmless from any and all claims, demands or other liabilities, including legal fees and costs, that are made by any third party due to or arising from Your use of the Website or Your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Jobsikaz.Com reserves the right to modify the contents of the Website or restrict access to the Website at any time without notice.
The laws governing this agreement will be the laws in Kenya and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of its Courts.
© 2019 Jobsikaz Afrique Ltd. All Rights Reserved